Do you wish you had a wooden floor, but you have never had the will or fortitude to go ahead and get one? Well this blog is for you my friend!
I’ll give you ten life saving reasons to resolve your issues RE timber floor disphobia.
- Do you wake up at night screaming for a wood floor? Then a wood floor is for you! Go to it and you will be free.
- Do you fear carpet? Then install a wooden floor- an easy answer to a difficult mental situation.
- Do you loathe the feel of tiles? Yes Yes Yes!! I hate tiles too- should we be friends?-NO.
- Do you exhale, and make a whistling sound through your nose that sounds like the word ‘wooden’? Follow the sound.
- When eating a banana do you make an annoying sound when chewing? You wont make that sound anymore with timber floors.
- Do you find in public, everyone you stare at is picking their nose? Well the timber floor will look so nice, you’ll want to stay at home most of the time-Problem solved.
- Do you look at a tree and think, Id like to mill you? Well leave it to the experts, but yes its a good idea.
- Do trees make you nervous and fear for your safety? Cut them down and use them for flooring
- Why does the dodo scare you? Dont worry, its extinct it cant hurt you anymore.
- Is the only thing in your life facebook? GET A FLOOR made of WOOD and you might make real friends.